TEN COMMITMENTS TO DELIVER AN EVEN BETTER SERVICE.
BMW for Small Business customers have come to expect nothing less than the highest standard of service. But we always think there’s room for improvement. That’s why we’ve made ten new commitments for every member of staff to follow:
- All BMW company cars booked in for service or maintenance that don’t need a replacement car or collection and delivery service will be given an appointment within three working days
- All BMW company cars booked in for service or maintenance that do require a replacement company car are guaranteed an appointment within seven working days. Any associated costs will be explained when a booking is made
- For service or maintenance appointments, complimentary collection and delivery within a 15 mile radius is provided*
- Booking requests will be responded to within 20 minutes, downtime chases within 15 minutes and invoices will be completed within five working days
- There’s no charge for the disposal of replacement parts and environmental waste
- A three-year unlimited mileage warranty covering any manufacturing defect, including bulbs, is included with every BMW business lease for complete peace of mind
- We’ll always use our own initiative, authority and goodwill to minimise vehicle downtime
- When a BMW company car is recovered by BMW Emergency Service, a status update will be given within two hours of its arrival. Any repairs will begin within 48 hours
- All vehicles will be given a complimentary wash and vacuum after a service or major repair
- If a vehicle fails its first MOT, the cost of replacement parts and labour will be covered**
*Subject to BMW Centre location. This does not affect any existing agreements whereby the radius has been extended.
**MOT Protect is valid for the vehicle’s first MOT only. Cost of MOT test or re-test, wheels, tyres, windscreen, brake pads and discs, modified and non-BMW components, failure because of neglect and MOT advisories are not covered by MOT Protect.